“Mental performance is one of the key performance skills in business. Organisations who consistenly improve the mental performance and capabilities of their employees will be the leaders in the 21st Century. Those that do not will be left behind, sometimes without even being aware of it …” – Sean M Kelly, founder Mind Training
A leading international expert on the mind and its potential Sean M Kelly has over twenty years experience training organisations how to improve their performance by learning how to use more of their minds infinite potential.
Sean has delivered training to many successful businesses including – The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), the European Investment Fund (EIF), fast Training, Siemens, Clearstream – Deutsch Borse Group, Microsoft, Bank of Ireland, Allied Irish Bank, Irish Life, Fidelity Ireland, the Irish Management Institute, Motiv8 Performance Excellence and others. Click here for more
Some of the key areas that Sean has trained organisations in include –
- How to unleash Your Brain Power
- The power of Your Subconscious Mind
- How to Speed Read effectively
- How to Mind Map to manage learning and information
- Accelerated learning – learn anything more easily, guaranteed!
- How to unleash your Creativity and Innovation
- The Creative Brain
- How to be an inspired organisation – Purpose, Vision & Goals
- Goal Setting and Action Planning workshops
- Communicate with Confidence
- The Mind, Meditation and Mindfulness
- Honours Bachelor of Science degree (Physics and Maths) Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Master Practitioner and Master Trainer in NLP – trained with founder Dr Richard Bandler
- Life Mastery and Leadership Academy Graduate with Tony Robbins
- Other qualifications include psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, yoga and meditation.
- World Memory Championships – Sean believes in the power of “walking your talk” and to this extent he came 8th in the World Memory Championships in 1997 and was 12th in 1998. In 2012 he came 51st, his first time competing in 14 years!
Other interests and passions
As well as delivering training Sean is also a very accomplished musician – playing guitar, banjo and bagpipes. His album “Dare to Dream” continues to sell worldwide on itunes.
He is also an author of three books – Dare to Dream, A Pipers Tales and Inspirations for Living and Dying.
Another of Sean’s passions is triathlon and endurance – which is also a great test for the mind! He has participated in triathlon for over 20 years and is an Ironman Triathlete. He competed for Ireland in the European championships in 2010. He has also completed 7 marathons since the age of 18.
If you have an area of expertise you’d like to improve on, learn more about your mind and you’ll be amazed what you can do! Anything is Possible!
within Ireland 087 2494954
outside Ireland: + 353 87 2494954